Date Added: 2 September 2011
: 16 September 2011
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Chartwell Partners
Length of Contract:
Chartwell is a speaker bureau based in West London. We help our clients find expert, high profile and inspiring speakers for their UK and international conference and events programmes. Our operations are increasingly global; this year we opened offices in Mumbai and Shanghai. More information is available at: www.chartwellpartners.co.uk
We are looking to recruit a talented and ambitious graduate to join our account management team. You will either be straight from University, or will have had a couple of years corporate experience, probably in sales, account management or project management, and are looking for the next step. Experience working in financial services, consulting, events and PR would be relevant, but we are open minded!
The successful candidate will be (in no particular order):
- Bright and self-confident, a team player who enjoys pulling their weight
- Good at getting on with people, and forming relationships
- Someone who cares deeply about delivering first class service
- Well organised and good at managing their time
- Commercially-minded, determined and not afraid to sell
- Intellectually curious. You will enjoy reading, learning and talking about current affairs issues such as world politics, globalisation and social and business trends
- Comfortable thinking internationally and working across time zones
- Experience of working in, and / or special knowledge of the US, its society and politics would be of interest, but is not obligatory
- An easy and effective communicator. Confident on the phone and undaunted by face-to-face meetings
You will be joining a small, happy and hard working team, each of whom are committed to pushing themselves and the business. You will receive a competitive salary and participate in a performance related bonus scheme.
Closing Date: 16 September 2011
Interviews are scheduled for w/c 19 September and 26 September.
Start date from 3 October.
If you are interested, please email your CV and a covering letter of no more than 200 words to Alex Hickman (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you.
Due to anticipated weight of interest I am afraid we will only respond to candidates we wish to interview.