Martin Vickers, Member of Parliament for Cleethorpes, is looking to appoint a bright, reliable and hard-working individual to assist in his Westminster office.
The successful candidate will gain an insight into the various activities of an MP’s Parliamentary office and have the opportunity to develop their skills in a unique and challenging environment. The role is ideal for recent graduates looking for work experience.
- Assisting with the day-to-day running of the office.
- Some administrative duties.
- Assisting with policy correspondence.
- A strong understanding of the constituency is essential.
- High quality IT skills and an attention to detail.
- Good organisational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work independently.
- The ability to work in a sensitive and confidential manner.
- Commitment to the Conservative Party and its values.
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See www.w4mp.org/html/msvo/main.asp for further info.