This role is ideal for those looking to gain experience in event management and marketing to the public, private and third sectors. The candidate should have an excellent knowledge of the UK political system, including the various government departments, local government and executive agencies.
This 6-8 week unpaid internship may lead to a permanent position.
The successful applicant will undertake a range of tasks including:
- Designing and producing marketing and event materials
- Marketing of events, training courses and executive forums
- Website development and content management
- Maintaining the organisation’s social media platform (Including Facebook and Twitter)
- Customer service
- Data Management/Data Cleansing
- Assisting with the coordiation of event logistics