Are you interested in the energy sector? If so this may be the right job for you!
Leading Business Information provider visiongain seeks an Energy Industry Analyst, to be based in our offices in Old Street, London. The job requires the right candidate to research and write senior-level market-focused reports about issues and trends within the energy industry.
This full-time position requires in-depth study and analysis of various commercial topic areas across the global energy industry to contribute to the update and production of new management reports. The position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to develop their market/economic research, commercial knowledge and report writing skills.
Applicants must be:
• Competent with researching market/economic trends using primary and secondary data collection methods in the energy industry
• Highly literate with excellent writing skills, as there will be a large amount of written work involved
• Comfortable with interpreting and producing numerical data
• Organised and able to meet publishing deadlines
• Highly literate and have good writing skills in English
• Analytically inclined
• A fast learner, with good IT skills
• Able to produce well-presented documents on a regular basis
Suitable candidates should:
• Have a degree, preferably in a business-related topic
• Have a good understanding of both business and technology,
• Currently have a visa to work in UK (as this position is available immediately)
• Preferably be living in London, or commutable distance at current time