ResPublica, an independent, non-partisan think tank, is seeking an intern to join our dynamic and expanding team.
Research Assistants play a pivotal role in supporting the busy research team on a wide range of policy areas. Responsibilities will include:
- Compiling research briefings
- Editing and proofreading articles
- Drafting and mailing letters
- Updating research databases
- Attending and writing summaries of policy events
- Organising roundtable discussions
- Recording important parliamentary activity
- Contributing to ongoing projects
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with a keen interest in politics and public affairs, and a passion for research and communicating ideas.
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Efficient and organised researcher
- Coherent and prolific writer
- Professional attitude, with previous experience in a working environment
- Good formal and informal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire hands-on experience of working for a busy, high-profile organisation in a fast paced working environment.
The internship will last for an initial period of 3 months, with a review at the end of this period.