Do you have a passion for research and writing and an interest in all things housing?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Market Research and Information Officer to join our Marketing Team, part of our Home Ownership service.
Based at our offices in London, the successful applicant will be welcomed into our fast-moving and up-beat team environment and will be required to both inform development of our products and services and shout about our success.
You will produce market research reports using information stored on our systems and from external sources, which will inform new business proposals, product development, marketing campaign strategies, asset management, business publications, staff and stakeholders.
You will also be required to produce information in a variety of formats to improve Metropolitan’s profile as a leading provider of intermediate housing marketing intelligence, co-ordinate and contribute to award entries and inform, plan and implement public relations strategies for First Steps, London’s one-stop shop for low cost home ownership.
- Demonstrable experience in public relations and market research
- Experience of news release writing and editing
- Some experience of PR campaign planning and of supporting high profile events
- Excellent communications skills, particularly in writing
- Demonstrate an understanding of the media and the ability to develop strong working relationships with key contacts
- Degree qualified with a relevant media and/or research qualification (or studying towards)
- Property marketing experience
- Photoshop/Illustrator/Quark skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Advanced level of IT literacy
Benefits include a base entitlement of 25 days paid annual leave plus eight English Public Statutory Holidays.
Metropolitan supports flexible working and welcomes job applications/proposals on that basis.
Metropolitan is a unique network of locally focused member organisations working together to provide housing, community, regeneration, care and support services.