DeHavilland, a market leading political intelligence agency, is seeking a bright individual to join its Parliamentary Affairs team. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- A passion for politics and public policy.
- Excellent writing skills and an eye for detail.
- The ability to quickly understand complex information.
- Experience working to tight deadlines within a pressurised environment.
- A degree/postgraduate degree in politics or a related discipline and/or significant political experience.
- An interest in transport, environment, or science and technology would be an advantage.
As a Parliamentary Analyst, you will be involved in producing summaries of the output of the UK Parliament and devolved institutions; providing live coverage of Westminster parliamentary activity; and producing daily newspaper reviews.