Working as part of a small media relations team on some of the biggest issues to affect business and the economy you will have the opportunity to build on your experience as a Press Officer including:
- Identifying and shaping media stories
- Developing and delivering media campaigns
- Briefing national and trade journalists on the record
- Briefing spokespeople ahead of broadcast interviews
- Managing social media channels
- Measuring the impact of media coverage
Quick to pick up new subjects, calm under pressure, credible and confident with senior stakeholders you will also need to be both numerate and creative.
Working for one of the UK's most authoritative voices on jobs and the economy this is a fantastic opportunity to develop as a media relations professional. Based in central London, salary £27,000.