Date Added: 28 January 2013
: 22 February 2013
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Indigo Public Affairs Ltd
Salary: £ Competitive
Indigo Public Affairs is a fast-growing public affairs and community engagement company that helps deliver planning committee approvals for our clients' schemes.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who are passionate about local government and willing to assist in working and servicing an ever increasing client base. You will also be expected to have the skills to develop new business leads.
- You must be politically active for a main political party.
- You must have excellent local government experience or be working in a Public Affairs company.
- You may have some knowledge of local government development control/planning process.
- You must be educated to degree level with excellent written English and report writing skills as well as good PC skills.
- You should have a valid driving licence and must be a good team player.
- You must be located in or near the Greater London area and be prepared to attend evening planning meetings and travel within the UK.
Only people who are politically active for a main political party need apply.
Closing Date: 22 February 2013
Interviews will take place in January and February 2013. We may appoint before the closing date if we find the right candidate.
The start date will be as soon as possible.
Please copy and paste your CV into the body of an email and send to email@example.com. If you do not copy and paste your CV into the body of your email, your application will be discarded.
Please note that we have a great deal of applications. You will be contacted if we are considering you for an interview, as you have to complete our candidate application form.
If we have not contacted you, you have not been selected.