Date Added: 28 July 2013
: 16 August 2013
Job Title: Part-time Volunteer Campaigns Interns
Working For: Shas Sheehan PPC for Wimbledon
Salary: None. Travel and lunch expenses £10 per day
Shas Sheehan is looking for enthusiastic, motivated and hard-working Volunteer Campaigns Interns, and welcomes applications for part-time positions.
The position is an excellent opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge and experience of Liberal Democrat campaigns.
The successful applicants will have the opportunity to get involved with many aspects of campaigning, including:
- Providing support to the campaigns team
- Contributing to literature production and design
- Assist in campaigning action days, sometimes with senior figures in the party
- Assisting with event management
- Engaging with volunteers and activists using the telephone and email
- Assisting in office administration
- Engaging with residents on the doorstep and telephone
- Above all, a bright, positive, can-do attitude is essential.
The role being advertised is a voluntary one. As such, there are no set hours and responsibilities and you should be free to come and go as you wish. If the post demands set hours and/or has a specific job description you may be deemed to be a ‘worker’ and be covered by National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage legislation. See http://www.w4mp.org/jobs-listings-events/jobs/
advertising-jobs-with-w4mp/volunteers/what-is-the-national-minimum-wage/ for more information about National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage.
Closing Date: 16 August 2013
Interviews will take place w/c Monday 05 August 2013.
Suitable candidates will be able to start from 03 Sep 2013.
Please send CV with covering letter to email@example.com.
Contact Shas on 07810 108983 if you have any questions.
All applicants will be acknowledged.
We will appoint before the closing date if a suitable candidate is found.