Date Added: 5 January 2017
: 31 January 2017
Job Title: Intern
Working For: British Foreign Policy Group
Salary: London living wage - £9.75 per hour
The British Foreign Policy Group is a not-for-profit organisation being established to provide independent, fresh thinking and accessible, objective information on the UK’s foreign policy choices and why they matter to everybody in the UK.
The BFPG is looking for an intern to join our small team based in London. The intern will have a high level of responsibility and involvement in a recently established foreign policy organisation.
The intern's role would involve a range of different tasks including:
• Research for BFPG publications and articles
• Assisting in the development and execution of BFPG communications strategy
• Assisting in the planning of BFPG events
• Administrative support
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
• Excellent oral and written English
• IT proficiency (including social media)
• Capable of working both as part of a small team and independently
• Highly motivated and committed to the aims of the BFPG
This internship is for a period of 3 months.
Closing Date: 31 January 2017
Interviews will take place in the week commencing 13th February; the starting date is the 20th February.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter (maximum of one page) explaining why you are interested in the role and why you are the right person for it with the subject line: “Internship Application 2017” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regrettably can only guarantee a response to short-listed candidates.
9 January 2017: the closing date for this ad has been brought forward to 31 January 2017.