Date Added: 6 January 2017
: 27 January 2017
Job Title: Campaigns Manager
Working For: Breakthrough Media
Breakthrough is looking for a Campaign Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day campaign management activity for a number of awareness campaigns.
Breakthrough is a full-service agency, providing research, strategy, creative concepts, technical build, multimedia production, dissemination and evaluation in-house. Our clients are prestigious and include the Home Office, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, US State Department, United Nations; and companies such as KPMG, public benefit organisations including the Rockefeller Foundation, and charities such as the NSPCC.
Interested? How does this sound…
- You’ll have hands on interaction with clients and external stakeholders, developing positive relationships and ensuring high levels of client satisfaction.
- You’ll develop strategies and effectively implement campaign plans, on time and budget.
- You’ll work with stakeholder groups to deliver campaigns and manage the creative development process of your campaigns.
- You’ll oversee the design and production of a range of campaign materials including print, online and video.
- You’ll forge relationships with your community group ensuring activity is delivered effectively and in line with approved strategy and Delivery Plans.
- You’ll manage any necessary events linked to your campaigns.
- You’ll report on progress and delivery, including the preparation of weekly campaign progress reports, end of campaign evaluation reports and quarterly and annual reporting.
- You’ll be alert to current events and news, and how these can be incorporated into our campaign activity.
What we need from you…
- Ideally you will come from a background of current affairs/political campaigns and be passionate about social change and the power of great storytelling.
- You’ll be a natural problem solver and have the ability to ensure that solutions are identified swiftly, maximising opportunities to improve our work and minimising inefficiencies.
Lastly, we’re committed to hiring a diverse workforce from different professional and cultural backgrounds, and to that end we encouraging a variety of peoples to our company to represent the diverse range of subjects associated with our projects.
Closing Date: 27 January 2017
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter (maximum of one page) with information on why you’re right for this role, and what excites you about this job and our company to: firstname.lastname@example.org.