Date Added: 6 January 2017
: 23 January 2017
Job Title: Consultant
Working For: Project Associates
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 PA plus benefits
Project Associates is an international communications consultancy specialising in reputation and crisis management. Founded in 1997, we have four practice areas which advise companies, private clients, international governments and heads of state.
We are looking for a new Consultant to join the team. Consultants are responsible for managing client accounts, as well as contributing to research, marketing and business development. We are looking for someone with relevant professional experience who has developed transferrable skills and is looking to build their career in communications and make a positive contribution to our business.
We specialise in reputation and crisis management, which means we look for candidates who are bright and capable of working well under pressure. The ideal candidate will be focussed and committed, with excellent communications skills, the ability to form good working relationships, and an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to grow with the business.
• 1-2 years’ professional experience in public relations, public affairs, politics or media
• Undergraduate degree
• Office friendly – able to use a PC, organise your work, answer phones and work well with others
• Excellent ability to communicate in English – written and oral
• Demonstrable interest in media, politics or business
• Online and social media savvy
• Highly organized and able to work on own initiative
• Attentive to detail
• Willing to ‘pitch in’ and help out
• Fluency in a second language would be an advantage
Closing Date: 23 January 2017
Interview Date: Week beginning 30 January 2017.
Start Date: February 2017.
To apply, please send your CV of no more than 2 pages, along with a short statement of no more than 500 words explaining why you are interested in working for Project Associates, and why you are suitable for the role. Please send CV and statement to: info[at]projectassociatesltd.com with subject line “Application for Consultant”
Please indicate when you would be available to start.
Due to the high volume of applications we will not be able to provide feedback to every candidate. If you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by telephone or email.