Date Added: 9 January 2017
: 27 January 2017
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: ICG (Insight Consulting Group)
Salary: Competitive package
ICG (Insight Consulting Group) is an award-winning London-based consultancy advising FTSE100 companies, leading charities, trade associations and other high-profile clients. ICG has established a first-class pedigree in successfully developing and executing innovative, results-focused public affairs programmes in order to deliver strategic change. Our services include political consultancy, corporate communications, media relations, event management and senior executive training.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Account Executive.
As an Account Executive, you will:
• Provide day-to-day assistance to account leads through: the provision of research and briefing papers; project and event management; stakeholder mapping; and political and media monitoring;
• Develop and facilitate successful relationships with your clients and potential clients, as well as wider external stakeholders;
• Be highly informed about general political developments, in Westminster and beyond, with the ability to apply this to client communications programmes and campaigns;
• Contribute to the development of new business opportunities through marketing initiatives, external networking and presentations to prospective clients.
In order to apply for this role, we will need you to:
• Have a strong academic record;
• Have a demonstrable interest in politics and/or the media;
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Be a proactive, self-starter, as happy working autonomously as you are in a team.
The following skills or experiences would be desirable:
• Knowledge of healthcare policy and issues;
• Demonstrable experience of working in Parliament, a think-tank or an in-house public affairs or communications role;
• Media experience, for example working in a press office, or as a journalist.
Closing Date: 27 January 2017
Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis and we may appoint before the closing date.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Due to the highly competitive nature of the industry and the volume of applications received following previous adverts, only candidates selected for interview will receive a response.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.