Date Added: 9 January 2017
: 18 January 2017
Job Title: Campaigns Co-ordinator
Working For: Richmond Borough and North Kingston Conservatives
Salary: £21,500 - £23,500 PA dependent on experience plus expenses
The Richmond Park and North Kingston Conservative Association is seeking to recruit a talented and motivated individual for the position of Assistant Agent/Campaigns Co-ordinator in this area of South West London. This is a key position ahead of the 2018 Local Council and 2020 Parliamentary Elections.
The successful applicant will initially assist the Campaign Agent with the successful implementation of the 2018 Local Council Election Strategy and other key Association initiatives. Reporting directly to the Campaign Agent, the Campaign Co-ordinator will ensure effective communication and liaison between the Association, Neighbouring Associations, CCHQ, Candidates and Wards. This is a prime position for any applicant wishing to pursue an early career in political campaign management.
Specific responsibilities would include:
• Day to day campaigning operations as directed by the Agent.
• Execution of the media and communications plan.
• Design and production of campaigning material.
• Delivery and distribution of campaign literature.
• Voter contact operations.
• Maintenance and Reporting of Vote Source Data.
• Event co-ordination.
• Assist with Election Day operations.
• Assist with Association fundraising events.
• Assist with Association recruitment initiatives.
The successful applicant would be able to demonstrate that they are self-motivated, have superb attention to detail and possess the ability to produce high quality work under tight time lines. They will have excellent verbal and written communication skills together with a strong work ethic and the ability to add value to a small but effective campaigning team. Familiarity with Publisher, Mail Merge, Vote Source, Joomla and Mail Chimp are desirable but not essential as a full in work handover will be given.
Closing Date: 18 January 2017
Closing for applications is noon. Interviews will take place the following week and the successful applicant should be available to start work no later than the beginning of February.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a 300 word (maximum) response to each of the following questions.
1. Why you think you are suitable for this role?
2. What you think the key issues for voters will be in the 2018 Richmond Borough Local Election Campaign?