Date Added: 10 January 2017
: 31 January 2017
Job Title: Head of Social Enterprise and Employment
Working For: Kisharon
Salary: £40k - £50k depending on experience
Kisharon is an ambitious and innovative charity that supports adults and children with learning disabilities to be able to live inclusively in the community and contribute through meaningful vocation. Kisharon enjoys local and international acclaim for its employment work. Kisharon currently runs a bike shop, a creative design and print studio, a gift shop and will soon be taking on a partnership library. There is now an exciting opportunity to join our management team as Head of Social Enterprise and Employment.
Main duties include:
- Leading and managing Kisharon’s social enterprises;
- Enhancing and growing existing businesses;
- Developing new social enterprise activities;
- Developing the employment training programmes on offer at Kisharon;
- Capitalising the successful employment work being done and develop the infrastructure of this to support the creation of a well marketed ‘job placement agency for learning disabled people’;
- Securing statutory funding for the employment work;
- Refocusing the current day service on employment related activities.
You will have worked at a senior level and have proven experience in developing businesses or social enterprises as well as passion to develop career opportunities for people with learning disabilities. You will be highly motivated and inspiring leader with strong financial, communication and writing skills.
Closing Date: 31 January 2017
Interviews will take place w/c 6th February.
A copy of the full job description and the application form is available on the Kisahron website