Date Added: 10 January 2017
: 31 January 2017
Job Title: Marketing and PR Researchers (x 2)
Working For: Fast Future Publishing
Salary: £14,500 - £20,000 plus performance related bonus
Fast Future Publishing specialises in producing books exploring the emerging future over the next 5-50 years. We work with authors from around the world to deliver powerful future insights in an accelerated timeframe.
We are looking for two highly motivated and self-starting individuals to work on a wide range of tasks across the business. These include:
• Researching, contacting and following up with potential corporate customers, distribution channels, event owners, and partners
• Helping to plan, design and execute social media activity, website updates, marketing initiatives, PR, and events
• Supporting the editorial and book production process
• Participating in our content production
• Ad hoc foresight research
• A range of other tasks as they emerge.
Full details on the company and the types of activities you'll be involved in can be found here: http://fastfuturepublishing.com/main/about/join-the-team/.
The relevant individuals will:
- Have excellent written and oral skills
- Have the ability to undertake various methods of research
- Be able to work to a high standard, adapting to rapidly changing working environments both independently and as part of a team
- Be proficient in typical IT packages such as Microsoft office.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a small, highly capable and fast growing team at an early stage in our development. The roles would be an ideal springboard to a range of opportunities as the business grows.
Closing Date: 31 January 2017
We will be interviewing on a continuous basis in the coming weeks and will appoint before the closing date if we meet the right individuals.
Send your CV and a covering letter of no more than 500 words outlining why you would like to work for us and what you have to offer. Where possible, please enclose examples of - or links to - any examples of your research and writing skills (eg, essays, blog posts, articles etc). Please send your application to email@example.com.
All applications will be acknowledged.