Date Added: 10 January 2017
: 20 January 2017
Job Title: Communications and Media Manager
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
Salary: Circa £35,000
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- An international campaign.
- To support the progress and delivery of their communications strategy, including the implementation of operational planning and research to meet strategic objectives and KPIs.
- To manage and develop the delivery of communications and PR plans, incorporating fundraising, campaigning and brand objectives, targeted at varied audiences within the UK market.
- To create, advance, apply and assess communications, marketing and PR activity to develop brand presence and awareness.
- Experience working with UK local, national and regional media on reactive and proactive matters to provide strong results.
- Experience working with operational colleagues to transform technical material into engaging and captivating content for external audiences, utilising a variety of channels.
- Experience with events management and an understanding of social media and digital channels, including techniques on how to install these channels to convey a communications strategy.
Closing Date: 20 January 2017
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.