Date Added: 10 January 2017
: 19 January 2017
Job Title: Part-time Constituency Assistant
Working For: Chipping Barnet Conservative Association
Salary: London living wage - £9.75 per hour (8 hours per week)
Chipping Barnet Conservatives are looking for an assistant to work in our office in Barnet to support the Association’s activities.
The role will be for one day a week (8 hours) and will be a fixed-term six month contract. We will pay the London living wage of £9.75 per hour.
The role is a great opportunity to play a part in a busy friendly office. Tasks will include:
- Data entry
- Managing and maintaining our membership
- Telephoning volunteers
- Organising the distribution of literature
- Assisting the agent and Association officers
Candidates will need:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- To be well organised
- To be IT literate with good knowledge of standard office IT programmes
- A strong commitment to the Conservative party
Closing Date: 19 January 2017
The start date will be agreed with the candidate and interviews are likley to take place in the week beginning 23rd January.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.