Date Added: 10 January 2017
: 20 January 2017
Job Title: Programme Manager (Renewable Energy & Devolution)
Working For: DragonGate
Salary: £23k - £30k dependent on experience
DragonGate are looking to hire a driven and organised Programme Manager to join a niche, nimble and growing public sector focused company.
Working within a small, established team, the position will provide an option for a more permanent contract after an initial one-month paid trial.
DGMI, an established market intelligence and stakeholder engagement company that operates as a trusted third party between the commercial and public sectors, is looking for a dedicated individual to help programme manager a number of new innovative projects for 2017 and beyond.
This role requires:
- The ability to review open source data and interpret and concisely relay information, whilst avoiding plagiarism
- Excellent communication - you will be joining a close-knit team, who will require full knowledge of developments on your assigned projects
- Experience with external calling with a confident, natural phone manner essential
- An analytical mind and understanding of UK politics and the underlying Government machinery
- Ability to work independently of supervision
- Confident, concise, error-free writing style an absolute must with experience of report writing an added positive
Ideal for graduates in humanities and politics.
Closing Date: 20 January 2017
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis commencing Monday 16th January.
Start Dates: ASAP.
Please send cover letter and CV to Liam Sayers at email@example.com.
Due to high volumes of applications we are not always able to reply to each application. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks please assume that, on this occasion, you have not been successful.