Date Added: 11 January 2017
: 20 January 2017
Job Title: Interim High-Value Fundraising Manager
Working For: a client of the Right Ethos
Salary: £36,000 pro rota
This is a full-time role with a 9-12 month maternity contract.
- An international charity.
- To recognise, cultivate and maintain a relationship portfolio, including various current and new donors, utilising face to face and telephone approaches, bespoke reports and proposals.
- To develop important internal and external connections, essential for achieving planned objectives with these donors, as well as being responsible for accomplishing agreed targets, consistent with the team strategy of obtaining planned income.
- To distinguish and utilise new pipelined business, containing individuals of high net worth, to ensure timely acquirement of prospects able to give at a major or high level and regularly partake in the networks surrounding prospecting and major donor.
- Experience of working at a senior level externally to cultivate key relationships, in a marketing, fundraising or sales capacity.
- Experience of successfully utilising customer and face-to-face donor contact.
- Experience and knowledge of good fundraising methods and related legal matters or equivalent from a commercial background.
Closing Date: 20 January 2017
Please send your CV to: email@example.com.