Do you want to be part of the team that is transforming the way that vocational learning is delivered across the UK?
Corndel is a new business focused on delivering high quality training programmes in response to the introduction of the government’s apprenticeship levy in May.
The newly formed management team brings lots of senior commercial, consulting, policy and technology experience. We like challenge, creativity, people who think, individuals interested in the big picture, but who also get stuck in and make things happen.
We are fast moving, looking to enjoy ourselves, commercially minded and looking to make a transformative difference to the quality of vocational training in the country.
The role – Business Analyst
We are a new business, with lots of things to do across all facets of the company.
We struggled to come up with the right title for this job but envisage you helping us:
• Support communications and marketing initiatives
• Follow up with customer requests
• Be able to undertake research
• Be comfortable with a spreadsheet
• Keen to learn about education, management and technology
• Keep a view our market and our competitors
• Help set up meeting and events
• Keep and chase up on actions from the senior management team
• Be comfortable issuing contracts and supporting commercial matters
Who we are looking for…
An individual who can support and work with the management team to help us succeed.
• Filled with energy, enthusiasm but outcome focused
• Comfortable communicating at all levels
• Thrives on change and a fast-moving environment
• Highly organised, prioritises and can plan
• Intellectually strong
• Finds solutions
• Understands that we are a business
• Good sense of humour
Skills and experience
• Ability and personal fit to the role more important than experience
• Strong educational track record
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Has researched and understands our market
Please send a covering letter setting out why you want to join Corndel along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only be contacting candidates who have been sucessfully shotlisted. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by close of business on the 23rd January.