Date Added: 13 January 2017
: 13 March 2017
Job Title: EU Public Affairs Officer
Working For: a client of Murray McIntosh
Salary: Up to £35,000
A Financial Services membership organisation is in need of an EU Public Affairs Officer for an initial 6 month period.
Working with Policy Managers and the Head of Public Affairs the position sits as part of the wider strategy and policy team.
Working closely with public affairs and events colleagues you will:
- Manage delivery of a programme of policymaker roundtables, seminars and conference events
- Map key stakeholders within member states, including government, representatives of the financial and related professional services industry, EU corporates and any other relevant stakeholders that should be considered
- Draft and prepare agendas and documents for roundtable events, circulating papers and briefings
- Liaise with UK and EU stakeholders with an interest in this area to ensure visits and messages are coordinated
Skills and experience:
• Strong understanding of the political arena
• Experience of managing events within a political environment
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
Closing Date: 13 March 2017
Start date is ASAP and interviews will therefore take place shortly after successful application.
Please apply with an up to date CV here http://www.murraymcintosh.com/job-details/?id=eu-public-affairs-officer-6m-ftc-65362.