Date Added: 16 January 2017
: 24 February 2017
Job Title: Campaign Manager (Digital)
Working For: TaxPayers' Alliance
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
The TaxPayers' Alliance, Britain's independent grassroots campaign for lower taxes and less government waste, is seeking to recruit a Campaign Manager (Digital). The role will involve managing and sourcing content for our website; preparing content for, and overseeing, our popular social media channels; and managing all online aspects of our campaigns.
• Maintaining the front-facing end of the website
• Regularly updating and editing the website, including during busy periods involving rapid media responses, to ensure the content is up-to-date
• Overseeing the successful uploading of content by other members of staff to the website
• Running the TPA social media accounts and YouTube account, to ensure that our online presence is continually and consistently updated with new content
• Producing high quality videos and graphics to communicate our message online
• Editing video, written content and images for publication
• Increasing the organisation’s social media following
The successful candidate should have the following qualities and abilities:
• An understanding of, a sympathy for, and a desire to promote the TPA's aims and values
• A demonstrable passion for campaigning
• The ability and commitment to work to often challenging deadlines
• The ability to produce and edit videos and graphics using standard software, such as Adobe Premier and Photoshop
• Experience with targeted advertising platforms, such as Facebook Business advertising
• Any experience in HTML/CSS is preferable, but not essential
Closing Date: 24 February 2017
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may not be able to reply to all applicants, and we may make a decision before the closing date.
26 January 2017: please note that the closing date for this advert has been extended from 10 February to 24 February 2016 and that the wording of the Job Details section of the advert has been amended.