Date Added: 19 January 2017
: 17 February 2017
Job Title: PR and Marketing Executive
Working For: a client of Birchwood Knight
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits
Working for a leading trade body in a fast moving area of the investment industry, representing 300 members with over £137bn under management. This is a great opportunity to join an award winning team that is passionate about its members and punches above its weight in terms of media coverage.
As part of the communications team you will develop and maintain good relationships across trade, national and regional media to assist in generating a flow of proactive press coverage for members across the investment industry. You will have responsibility for the continued development of the Group’s social media strategy and provide content for the website. You will be able to spot opportunities to raise the profile of the organisation in the media and write press releases, produce supporting collateral and write case studies to achieve third party endorsement.
· Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience of extracting data to create compelling news stories
· Ability to build and maintain journalist relationships to maintain and build on existing levels of media coverage
· Excellent attention to detail
· Confident managing senior stakeholders
Closing Date: 17 February 2017
We may appoint before the closing date.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.