Date Added: 23 January 2017
: 28 February 2017
Job Title: Account Director – Public Affairs Campaigns
Working For: a client of Premier Resourcing
Salary: c£45,000 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits
Based in central London, our client is a dynamic and entrepreneurial agency, which is enjoying a fantastic period of growth; smashing its year on year revenue and attracting an enviable roster of blue chip clients, be it FTSE 100 giants or pioneering charities. Their award winning integrated campaigns are innovative, and always results-focused, which really make an impact; bringing important health issues to the fore and driving change.
This exciting new role will focus on the healthcare sector; strategically advising a roster of top tier clients and associations with integrated public affairs strategy, HTA management, disease prioritisation, stakeholder relationship development, event management and intelligence campaigns. The role will lead a team, provide senior client counsel, leading day to day relationships, and supporting new business activities.
• Be responsible for leading on the management of client accounts and campaigns, and for setting the overall strategy for your clients;
• Contribute to new business efforts, develop proposals and lead pitch teams;
• Develop and facilitate successful relationships with your clients and potential clients, as well as wider external stakeholders;
• Be highly informed about general political developments, in Westminster and beyond, with the ability to apply this to clients in order to inform strategies and tactics in communications programmes and campaigns;
• Manage the work of colleagues and line manage colleagues outside of your account teams;
• Lead on marketing initiatives, external networking and presentations to prospective clients;
• Contribute to ongoing internal training on political, policy and media developments of relevance to the wider team.
Please visit for more information:
Closing Date: 28 February 2017
Interviews will start ASAP. The vacancy may be filled before the closing date.
Please email your CV to SParker@premierresourcing.co.uk or contact Sam Parker on 020 3585 7288 to discuss further.