Date Added: 25 January 2017
: 20 February 2017
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Working For: All Party Group - Parliament Choir
Salary: £6,000 per annum for 2 days a week (flexible)
The role exists to provide a frontline contact & welcome to the All Party Parliament Choir by phone, email and in person.
- Deal with enquiries; welcoming members & potential members to choir at rehearsals, study days and concerts
- Support choir rehearsals and external events
- Perform admin related duties for choir (eg sending email updates to members, writing rehearsal schedules, updating membership, assisting in preparation for concerts and booking rooms)
- Assisting CEO and Chairman with running of the choir
- Assisting in the maintenance of accurate accounts for auditing purposes
- Ordering and distribution of choir's music resources
- A highly organised person with good administrative skills
- Ability to manage tasks and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail and care for excellence
- A team player in a small team with the ability to plan a seasonal work flow
- Monday evenings between 4-9pm during Parliamentary sitting time
- Various other ad hoc meetings
Essential: Parliamentary passholder; based in London.
Desirable: Interest and some knowledge of music and/or singing.
Closing Date: 20 February 2017
Interviews to be held the w/c 27th February.
Please send a CV with a letter summarising why you are interested in this role by email to the office of the Chairman of the Parliament Choir, Mark Prisk MP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include 2 references, 1 professional and 1 personal.
For further information please contact the Choir CEO, Anna Yallop on 07973 844010.
All applications will be acknowledged by email.