Date Added: 1 February 2017
: 27 March 2017
Job Title: PR Account Executive
Working For: CMS Strategic
Salary: £23k - £25k per annum
CMS Strategic, a London-based PR agency, provides media and government relations to companies within the defence, aerospace and security industries, who have both commercial and government customers and stakeholders.
An opportunity is now available for an Account Executive to join the team.
Working as part of the CMS team, the successful candidate must be able to manage day-to-day PR activity across a number of existing accounts.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
• Administration of the social media accounts for CMS and its clients
• Planning and delivering social media strategy for CMS and its clients
• Researching and securing relevant forward feature opportunities
• Researching and developing stories for pitching to appropriate audiences
• Distributing high quality copy for press releases, feature articles, white papers, company newsletters/magazines
• Responding to media enquires
• Logging all client coverage which appears in print and online media
• Attending client meetings and events, providing timely reports on actions and outcomes
• Helping to organise media events, press briefings and stakeholder events
• Helping to deliver PR/PA strategy for new and existing clients
• Summarising and reporting relevant news stories/coverage to CMS and its clients on a daily basis
• Sourcing and reporting industry intelligence
• Management of media lists for all CMS’s clients
• Management of all CMS’s subscriptions to trade publications
• Keeping client activity planners up to date
The role includes the possibility of travel for client meetings, events and industry exhibitions.
This opportunity is most likely to suit a creative and confident individual with PR/journalism based experience.
Strong writing, communication, research, administration and organisational skills are essential, as is attention detail, knowledge of business social media and the ability to work on a variety of projects and to tight deadlines.
A background in defence and security would be an advantage, but of more importance is an understanding of PR/PA and the benefits it can deliver for clients. An individual that is well suited to this role will have significant scope to develop their responsibilities and position with CMS.
Details of the role can be found http://www.cmsstrategic.com/vacancies/.
Closing Date: 27 March 2017
Interviews will be scheduled with candidates who sumbit CVs that match the criteria of the role. A successful candidate may be appointed before the closing date if that candidate's interview process is concluded before the closing date.
Please send a CV and covering letter, demonstrating your skills and experience and explaining why you are applying for the role of Account Executive, or to request more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.