Date Added: 1 February 2017
: 26 February 2017
Job Title: Head of Policy
Working For: a client of Michael Page Policy
Salary: £45,000+ depending on experience
Our client is an Association with a focus on health and social care.
They are currently looking for a Head of Policy to oversee their small policy team, which is responsible for research, policy, report and consultation work. The role will have four direct reports, across the above disciplines.
Other responsibilities include:
• Developing policy positions relevant to the organisation;
• Proactively identifying opportunities for the organisation to engage with stakeholders;
• Developing campaigning and influencing activities;
• Ensure that policy lines are accurately reflected in the media and publications;
• Assist the CEO with other tasks.
• Demonstrable experience of senior policy work within the health and social care markets;
• Knowledge of the structure of the NHS and its impact on the industry;
• Thorough understanding of parliamentary processes;
• Examples of evidence-based policy development;
• A first class communicator, both written and orally;
• Management experience.
Closing Date: 26 February 2017
Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis as desirable candidates are identified. An appointment will be made quickly so you are advised to apply immediately.
Ideally, candidates will be immediately available.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to Alec Zetter email@example.com. For more information, please call 020 7269 2443.
Due to the high volume of applicants expected, we regretfully might not be able to reply to all applications. If you have not heard within 7 days, we're afraid to say that you have not been shortlisted for the role.