Date Added: 2 February 2017
: 28 February 2017
Job Title: Senior Consultant - Social Research Team
Working For: ComRes
Salary: Around £30k annually
This role presents an exciting opportunity for an ambitious senior research executive looking to join a stimulating and intellectual ‘can-do’ environment with a focus on public policy, communications and reputation. Our new Senior Consultant will use their proven research and project management skills to successfully win and deliver research projects for clients working across a range of sectors - including education, arts & culture, sports, and central government.
Specifically, the role entails:
- Identifying, developing and managing relationships with clients across a wide range of sectors
- writing competitive quotes Supporting Research Team Leaders and Directors in producing successful proposals
- Taking client briefs and developing innovative solutions to challenging research briefs
- Delivering first class quantitative and qualitative research projects for clients providing insight and strategic counsel as a trusted advisor
- Demonstrating a commercial focus on all projects, coordinating and managing suppliers across a range of different projects
- Working effectively within a team
- Promoting ComRes at external events and industry networking opportunities
You will be a key member of the team and have substantial experience of:
o Implementing quantitative research techniques, including; writing questionnaires, checking data, analysing data and creating charts in Microsoft PowerPoint
o Implementing qualitative research techniques, including; developing respondent screeners, writing discussion guides, conducting in-depth interviews, writing up interviews/focus groups and analysing transcripts
o Designing methodologies for quantitative and qualitative research projects
o Identifying, developing and managing client relationships
o Writing reports for quantitative and qualitative research projects
o Effectively debriefing clients on research findings
o Successfully working within a team
In addition, you will possess strong communication skills, oral and written with the confidence to engage with and advise clients on research and its implications for their organisation. Proven ability to work under pressure, and manage multiple tasks within deadlines.
Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills will be required and experience and/or interest in the worlds of public affairs and communications would be an advantage.
Closing Date: 28 February 2017
Interviews are on-going and we may appoint before the closing date.
Please send CV and cover letter, either as a Word document or PDF file, to
email@example.com FAO: Rob Melvill.