Date Added: 3 February 2017
: 24 February 2017
Job Title: Programme Officer
Working For: Future First Global
Salary: Up to £25,000
Future First Global's mission is to strengthen public education systems around the world by enabling alumni to contribute meaningfully. We work with partners at the school level in a range of countries across the world, with a focus on developing markets.
Alumni can be an incredible resource to schools as career and educational role models, work experience providers and more. They can support social mobility and school to work transitions, particularly amongst less privileged communities.
We are looking for a Programme Officer to join the team. We are a small and growing organisation which means you will have the opportunity to work across the organisation. We do not expect you to already have a deep understanding of alumni relations at a school level, but we would expect you to have a commitment to the mission and to developing a knowledge of the technical practice.
This role has four main components:
• Research – you will help the organisation grow its knowledge of how alumni networks around the world can have impact. This means talking to people from across the world and being able to connect that to our work and partners.
• Campaigns – you will curate our international campaign. This will involve collecting stories, generating content and running competitions with partners globally.
• Consultancy – you will use the knowledge you gain in the other areas of your role to work with the team help a variety of clients bring to life their alumni networks. From governments to small school networks, you will help us deliver world class advice, partnering with a broad range of incredible educational and socially mission driven organisations across the world.
• Administrative support – you will be expected to help out with the day to day running of the organisation. Administrative tasks and general support of the organisation will likely take up around 10% of the role.
• Unknown unknowns – we are an evolving organisation and there will undoubtedly be things that happen, even by the time you start, that we do not yet know about. Bringing to life opportunities you spot and implementing creative solutions to challenges we have not yet fathomed must be something that you will get stuck into.
For the full job description, please visit: http://www.futurefirstglobal.org/work-for-us/.
Closing Date: 24 February 2017
First round of interviews will be on 1st March.
Second round of interviews will be on 6th March.
Start date from end of March.
To apply for the role, please submit a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role and one page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.