Date Added: 3 February 2017
: 17 February 2017
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Working For: a client of the Right Ethos
Salary: Circa £31,000
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- A social welfare charity.
- To monitor social media activity on major platforms, such as Twitter and Instagram, to promote the organisation’s media work, reputation, and policy messages in an engaging and timely manner.
- To regularly generate original content to attract and engage new audiences and direct traffic to our social media feeds and website.
- To manage and lead social media campaigns, including creating dialogue with opinion formers and key stakeholders.
- Experience of successfully working in a social media or communications environment, including engaging audiences across key social media platforms.
- Experience of running social and digital media projects, with strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Experience of utilising tracking tools and social media analysis.
Closing Date: 17 February 2017
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.