An opportunity has arisen to join a fast paced B2B publishing and events firm based in Croydon. Your role will be to produce engaging content for existing clients of our events and also prospective new customers, with the main aim of conveying our messaging in an innovative fashion in order to continue promoting the firm's market-leading event portfolio which ultimately maximises conversion rates.
• Help to grow the attendance within our event portfolio across all brands
• Produce engaging editorial and event marketing copy across multiple events
• Development of editorial/content governance
• Work daily from the agreed campaign plan schedule with your Line Manager
• Create new ways of engaging with each audience with innovative copywriting
• Monitor social media on a daily basis and relate this to content production
• Work closely with Operations and the Data Team to amend and update content based on campaign analytics and reporting
Skills and Experience Required
• You will have strong copywriting, editing, and proof-reading skills
• A meticulous eye for detail, language, and grammar is required
• Ability to have an excellent understanding of varying brands, tone of voice, and alternating writing styles dependent on audience
• Proven copywriting experience in a B2B environment
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a short period of time is essential
• Excellent time management skills are required
• Ability to write highly creative and engaging content to maximise conversion rates
Holidays and Benefits
• 23 day annual holiday. Rising 1 day per year of service.
• The company also offers salary sacrifice benefits such as childcare vouchers and Ride to Work Schemes
About the company
GovKnow is a public policy communications organisation. Our services include learning, bespoke training, qualifications, open courses, apprenticeships, international training, conferences, events, forums, roundtables, Parliamentary magazine, political directory, awards in the UK and EU and much, much more.
Sectors GovKnow Group service include: Fintech, Law, HR, Government and Policy, TMT, Procurement, Health, Education, Entrepreneurship , Energy & Environment.
Interviewing will commence immediately until closing date.
The role will be offered to the successful candidate before the closing date if necessary.