Date Added: 6 February 2017
: 6 March 2017
Job Title: Policy Research Manager
Working For: a client of Ellwood Atfield
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
A leading trade body which is fundamental to small to large businesses is seeking a Policy Research Manager for their team. This is an excellent role for you to have the opportunity to manage the organisation's research function, a pivotal role which underlies their policy and public affairs activity.
Managing a permanent team member and a pool of interns you will have the opportunity to create thought leading research projects. Your work will have a real world impact on the economic landscape of London.
You will be:
- Able to develop strong research projects and proposals
- Manage the organisation's polling activity
- Work in collaboration with their event team to organise high profile launch events for relevant research publications
- Present research findings to senior stakeholders, policy makers and in seminars
- Work in collaboration with other relevant stakeholders, ensuring healthy and productive networks are established/maintained which are conducive to research activity
- Liaise with other teams, such as marketing, to ensure member services are delivered effectively and to very high standards
- Draft articles for relevant publications
- Create reports for senior stakeholders as required
You will have:
- A strong background in policy research in academia, industry or a similar field
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills
- The ability to create and manage relationships and networks effectively
- Presentation skills
Closing Date: 6 March 2017
To apply to be the next Policy Research Manager contact Ellwood Atfield in the first instance with your CV. See http://ellwoodatfield.force.com/jobs/ts2__JobDetails?jobId=a0xb00000098MavAAE&tSource=a16b0000000Rj1PAAS.