Date Added: 7 February 2017
: 31 March 2017
Job Title: Junior Sustainability Change-maker
Working For: Salterbaxter MSLGROUP
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on skills and experience
Salterbaxter are looking for a Junior Sustainability Change-maker to manage a unique and exciting project involving the UN’s SDGs. You will be responsible for coordinating a Publicis-wide initiative that will require a good knowledge of sustainability issues and research capabilities, aptitude for communicating and managing sustainability and purpose-led campaigns, and an ability to manage and coordinate several parties to drive engagement and action online and offline.
Immediate start, potential for part-time.
What you’ll be doing
· Managing a global campaign across multiple channels.
· Coordinating several regions to encourage specific activity and outreach.
· Developing research and insight on key sustainability issues and translating into everyday actions.
· Writing content and managing social media channels.
· Developing strong relationships with external partners and NGOs.
· Organising events and thought leadership initiatives.
Who it would suit
· An organised, smart, creative thinker who sees a challenge as an opportunity.
· Someone who is passionate about the world in which we live and has infectious enthusiasm that mobilises others.
· Someone with an academic background in sustainability or development issues.
· Has project management experience and comfortable with accountability for measurement and success criteria.
· Excellent writing skills and social media savvy a must.
What we can offer
· An amazing environment of like-minded sustainability and creative experts.
· The opportunity to gain access and experience to a range of other ongoing projects.
· Amazing offices on Baker Street – the Publicis hub in London.
· A range of other generous benefits for permanent roles.
Closing Date: 31 March 2017
Interviewing and start date - as soon as possible.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a brief covering email to Tracy Cheung, Operations Manager at this address: email@example.com. Please state your salary expectations, why the role interests you and how your skills and interests match the requirements of the role and what notice period you require.
We will do our best to respond to all applicants but this may not be possible if the volume of applications is high. If you don't hear from us by mid March, please take it that your application was not successful on this occasion.