Date Added: 7 February 2017
: 20 February 2017
Job Title: Intern - Property and Planning
Working For: Connect Communications
Salary: London living wage - £9.75 per hour
Who are we?
Connect is an established public affairs agency with a team of 20 consultants working across a range of sectors.
Connect’s property and planning team is growing and we are looking for an intern for a three-month period.
The property and planning team helps our clients to secure planning consent for new homes, schools and commercial development by engaging effectively with local representatives and the surrounding community.
The role will include:
• Research and political intelligence gathering
• Media monitoring at a national and local level
• Assistance with consultation events and programmes
• Attendance at planning committee meetings
• Able to demonstrate an interest in local government and/or property and planning communications
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Organised and good at prioritising in a busy agency environment
• A degree or above in a relevant field or equivalent professional experience
Closing Date: 20 February 2017
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate for the role to Louise Page-Jennings at email@example.com.