Date Added: 8 February 2017
: 17 February 2017
Job Title: Stakeholder Liaison Officer
Working For: Kennel Club
Salary: £26,000 PA
The Kennel Club Accredited Instructor Scheme (KCAI) Canine Activities Department.
Central London based.
Six month fixed-term contract.
The Kennel Club is the UK’s largest organisation dedicated to protecting and promoting the health and welfare of all dogs. Its Canine Activities Department has a vacancy to join one of its teams which manages a membership scheme for dog training instructors and behaviourists.
Your role will be to assist in raising awareness of the KCAI Scheme among key target audiences and stakeholders to attract new members and to promote the advantages of using the services of KCAI accredited instructors to the public. The role also includes engaging with the membership, as well as planning and managing membership events.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Writing, editing and managing communications to KCAI Scheme members
• Assisting with planning and delivery of communications to attract new members
• Writing, editing and managing web content and social media network
• Assisting in the planning, delivery and evaluation of events
Key experience and skills:
• Previous experience in a communications-based role, preferably in a membership-based environment
• Excellent copy writing and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of communications and social media to targeted audiences
• Previous experience of planning and managing events
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and manage own workload
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable and have a ‘can do’ attitude
Knowledge of the dog world and dog training in particular may be an advantage.
Closing Date: 17 February 2017
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the position to Lorna Chalk, Human Resources Advisor, The Kennel Club, Clarges Street, Piccadilly, London W1J 8AB or email your application to email@example.com. Further information can be requested from this email address.
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your application, please assume you have not been successful.