Date Added: 10 February 2017
: 24 February 2017
Job Title: Individual Giving Officer
Working For: a client of the Right Ethos
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- An international charity.
- To apply direct marketing campaigns through an integrated programme of supporter development and retention, including legacy promotion, concentrating on people and methods that will be highly beneficial in the long-run.
- To be directly accountable for effectively managing and briefing direct marketing campaigns, including organising campaigns across a number of countries.
- To network with fundraising services, fundraising analysis and digital fundraising to incorporate digital elements, lead and brief campaign strategies and examine campaign results.
- Experience in Direct Marketing or Fundraising, including recognised experience in planning and implementing effective direct marketing campaigns across mass market audiences, utilising both development and recruitment activity.
- Experience of technical skills and experience in direct marketing, including print buying, telemarketing, contract and price negotiation.
- Experience using a ‘test and learn’ method to direct marketing campaigns, monitoring and developing related performance indicators for fundraising campaigns.
Closing Date: 24 February 2017
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.