Clapham, South London.
12 month fixed-term contract.
Full-time, 35 hours per week.
About Viridian Housing
Viridian Housing is an award-winning provider of affordable housing in the UK with over 16,000 homes in London, the Midlands and West Sussex. We offer a friendly place to work with excellent benefits including healthcare and a strong commitment to learning and development.
At Viridian our ultimate aim is to improve the quality of life of our residents. We’re not just a landlord, we want to empower individuals to change their lives and strengthen communities.
The Social Impact team sits at the heart of these efforts, working with teams from across the business, external partners and, most importantly, residents to deliver services and products that will improve people’s lives for the better.
The Research and Innovation team sits within the wider Social Impact team, and the Research and Innovation Lead (Quantitative Specialist) is a key member of this team, undertaking research and detailed quantitative analysis, innovating to develop effective responses to social need, and capturing the difference our work makes to people’s lives.
The Research and Innovation Lead (Quantitative Specialist) will be responsible for:
- Leading research to establish a foundation for evidence based innovations
- Providing analytical and data expertise to the Research & Innovation team and colleagues across the wider business
- Working with colleagues from across the business to improve how data captured and used
- Helping people develop their thinking and ideas in response to what has been learnt
- Supporting the wider innovation process by providing quantitative evidence and analytical support that helps develop ideas into solutions that will make a positive difference
- Ensuring evaluation measures are in place so that we understand the impact of our work.
The challenges we will be tackling in the Research & Innovation team have often proved intractable and difficult to solve, which is why we want to look beyond traditional models of service delivery and develop new and innovative solutions to meeting social need.