Date Added: 12 February 2017
: 3 March 2017
Job Title: Senior Researcher
Working For: a client of Birchwood Knight
Salary: Up to £40,000 FTE (part-time)
Working for a professional membership body with expertise spanning employment, skills and business they partner with policymakers and government at the highest levels and represent over 3,000 businesses and 9,000 individuals. Committed to producing world-class research the success of this role is integral to delivering the organisational vision and strategy.
The part-time Senior Researcher will plan and deliver quantitative and qualitative research both individually and via commissioning external suppliers. This will involve a mix of primary and secondary research including focus groups, interviews, online and phone surveys and then interpreting and analysing data. You will manage regular monthly tracking surveys in addition to special projects and support the Director of Research and Communications to prepare external communications for research publications.
- Experience of conducting both primary and secondary research
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative research experience
- Strong project management skills
- Highly numerate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of conducting research projects in a think tank, research agency or public sector or private sector environment
- Ability to translate complex market information into engaging messages
- Understanding/interest in the political and media landscape
Closing Date: 3 March 2017
Able to start early March 2017.
To interview and appoint as soon as possible. May appoint before closing date so please send your CV ASAP.
Please send your CV to Madeleine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02034357269 for more information.