Date Added: 13 February 2017
: 13 April 2017
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Working For: Government Knowledge
Salary: National minimum wage (£6.95 per hour) or national living wage if age 25 or over (£7.20 per hour)
An opportunity has arisen to join a fast paced B2B publishing and events firm based in Croydon. The role includes working with all departments within the business to meet marketing and social media requirements. The successful candidate will work closely alongside both the events and marketing teams to raise awareness of products, utilise social media to enhance market presence and generate leads for all product portfolios.
• Copywriting for social media platforms, and for the organisation’s website
• Ensuring website and social media contents are relevant, engaging, inspiring and up to date
• Increase the organisation’s social media engagement across all platforms
• Promotion of new initiatives and events across various social media platforms
• Planning, implementing and executing marketing and social media campaigns
• App notification scheduling
• Online marketing and database management
• Working closely with our creative and digital teams in developing the organisation’s marketing materials (both online and in print)
• Internal and External Communications
• Provide clerical and administrative support to the organisation’s Directors and team leaders
• General office administrative duties and tasks (filing, copying, answering telephones and taking messages, data entry)
• Computer literate – knowledge of MS Office programs is essential.
• Experience of working with social media platforms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail
• Friendly and approachable, confident in making initial approaches to organisations and individuals by email or telephone
Advantageous Skills & Experience:
• YouTube • iTunes • Google Play • Instagram • Facebook • SnapChat • Twitter • Flickr • Vimeo • Google+ • Linkedin • Audioboom • Soundcloud
Minimum Experience Required: Marketing: 1 year Social Media Marketing: 1 year.
This is an ideal role for a recent college/university graduate. Other applicants are welcome to apply.
Duration: Initially 3 months (extension likely, with the possibility of paid position).
Working hours: 5 days per week.
Closing Date: 13 April 2017
Interviews will commence immediately. The role will be offered to the right candidate even if this is before the closing date.
Interviews will take place in Croydon.
For further details or if you have any questions then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07825 295222.
Applicants should apply with their CV and covering letter at: email@example.com.