Date Added: 13 February 2017
: 3 March 2017
Job Title: Consultant
Working For: Hanover Communications
Hanover is looking for a Consultant with an interest in UK policy to join the Advocacy team.
This full-time role is an important position in the Advocacy team, responsibilities will include drafting briefing notes for clients, building effective relationships with MPs' and Peers' offices and providing public affairs monitoring reports.
The role will involve developing and delivering long-term client contact programmes with elected representatives, stakeholder groups and other relevant target audiences, as well as attending client meetings and drafting action notes.
In addition, you will project manage events including Parliamentary, stakeholder and new business events, conduct stakeholder mapping interviews and contribute creatively towards new business pitches by attending brainstorms.
This role will support several prestigious clients across a variety of sectors in our Advocacy team and is based in our London office in Gray’s Inn Road.
We are looking for an outstanding individual with the following:
- Excellent knowledge of and interest in UK policy
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for politics and current affairs with an understanding of their potential impact on business objectives
- Excellent time management/project management ability
- Strong networking skills with key media, stakeholder and prospective new business clients
- Knowledge or experience working in the tech sector would be an advantage
Closing Date: 3 March 2017
Interviews will commence as soon as possible. Start date depending on candidate availability.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference “ADVCC-W” in the subject header.