Date Added: 13 February 2017
: 1 March 2017
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Meeting Place Communications
Location: Bath or Reading
Salary: £25K - £30K with opportunity for additional monthly bonus
Meeting Place Communications is a dynamic and growing public affairs consultancy seeking to recruit a motivated and ambitious Account Manager.
Founded in 2006, MPC works across the country with offices in Bath, Reading, Chelmsford and London. Our clients include national and regional housebuilders, commercial developers and renewable energy providers. Our Account Managers lead on managing projects and client relationships, getting actively involved across the board.
MPC is seeking an enthusiastic new Account Manager. You will be working with our team on projects across the south of England and with other account executives, managers and directors throughout the company.
• Identify new business leads, prepare for and lead new business meetings
• Lead on the creation of new business materials
Client and Project Work
• Prepare for and attend client meetings
• Draft fee proposals and insight reports
• Prepare for and run public exhibitions, including liaison with wider consultant team and clients
• Media and social media monitoring
• Oversee project administration and finance
Account and Company Development
• Maintain positive relationships with clients, driving existing strategy and push opportunities for growth and new projects
• Suggest new products based on client needs and to ensure the company stays one step ahead of competitors
Required Skills and Experience
• Articulate, with good verbal and written communication skills
• A client-centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality
• Research skills
• The ability to work on multiple projects to deadlines
• Previous experience of project management
• Interest in politics
• Ability to demonstrate drive, proactivity and thinking innovatively
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Previous experience of political campaigning
• Previous experience or interest in the development industry and development planning
• Previous office based work experience
• Previous experience of line management
• An interest in social media as a tool for engagement
• A full UK driving licence
Closing Date: 1 March 2017
Candidates are encouraged to apply before the closing date. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and a successful candidate may be appointed before the closing date.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please send your CV and a covering letter to our HR Manager Ingrid Maher Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org.