Date Added: 14 February 2017
: 1 March 2017
Job Title: Associate Director
Working For: Meeting Place Communications
Salary: £34K - £45K with opportunity for additional monthly bonus
Meeting Place Communications is a dynamic and growing public affairs consultancy. It works across the country with offices in Bath, Reading, Chelmsford and London. Our clients include national and regional housebuilders, commercial developers and renewable energy providers. Our Associate Directors lead on managing projects and client relationships, getting actively involved across the board.
MPC is seeking an experienced Associate Director. You will manage a team on projects across the south of England, working with account executives, managers and directors throughout the company.
• Be at the forefront of new business, bringing in a strong and regular stream of work.
Client and Project Work
• Draft innovative fee proposals
• Create strategies that lead to a greater understanding of client needs
• Innovate to ensure this is constantly evolving, and always client-specific
• Review media monitoring to ensure that opportunities are being seized and billing potential is maximised
• Lead on preparation for client meetings, expected results and maximising billing opportunities from projects
• Oversee production of client ready materials
• Review and understand competitors and their product offerings, developing staff to ensure company progress
Account and Company Development
• Create and promote new ideas and initiatives designed to push the wider company forward
• Have a wider understanding of the place of the business within the consultation area and how the business operates – using your skills to input directly into the management and steering of MPC
Required Skills and Experience
• Articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A client-centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality
• The ability to work on multiple projects to deadlines
• Previous experience of project management
• Interest in politics
• Ability to demonstrate drive, proactivity and thinking innovatively
• Experience of managing staff
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Previous experience of political campaigning
• Previous experience or interest in the development industry and development planning
• A full UK driving licence
Closing Date: 1 March 2017
Candidates are encouraged to apply before the closing date. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and a successful candidate may be appointed before the closing date.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please send your CV and a covering letter to our HR Manager Ingrid Maher Roberts - firstname.lastname@example.org.