Date Added: 14 February 2017
: 14 March 2017
Job Title: Public Affairs Manager - Technology
Working For: a client of Ellwood Atfield
A global leader in technology provisions, whose work directly shapes the landscape of the internet, is seeking a Public Affairs Manager to lead a new proactive engagement and policy agenda. This position will offer you the chance to act as a leader in the business, to advise on the most effective influencing strategies and undertake their lobbying efforts.
You will be…
- Be the key subject matter expert on designated policy areas and take the lead in managing the company’s relationship with designated external stakeholders.
- Acting as an ambassador for with their members and external stakeholders, with sufficient breadth of knowledge to discuss all aspects the business.
- Shape the development and delivery of Nominet’s strategic approach to policy making, consultation and stakeholder engagement.
You will have…
- An interest or experience with internet/technology policy
- The ability to act as an ambassador for the business
- Be a key internal advisor on policy issues
- The ability to create appropriate public affairs/policy strategies
- Understanding of, and experience in, the UK political, policy making and regulatory environment.
Closing Date: 14 March 2017
To apply to be the next Public Affairs Manager contact Ellwood Atfield in the first instance with your CV quoting job references JC-1702-4238 to firstname.lastname@example.org.