Date Added: 14 February 2017
: 28 February 2017
Job Title: Campaign Organiser
Working For: Women's Equality Party
Salary: £27,000 (PA equivalent)
This is a unique opportunity to work on the Women’s Equality Party’s Liverpool Mayoral election campaign. Bringing experience of campaigning, the post holder will be responsible for all aspects of the campaign, supported by a fantastic team of staff, branch officers and volunteers.
The postholder will be responsible for designing and delivering a ground-breaking election campaign. With knowledge of campaigning techniques, the successful candidate will establish campaign targets and monitor progress; mobilise supporters and train volunteers; manage communications and press engagements; organise events and voter-contact operations, and oversee GOTV and election day operations. The ideal candidate will be committed to the aims and values of the Women’s Equality Party, and have a strong interest in politics.
As a Campaign Organiser you will be responsible for:
- Managing the devolved campaign budget in partnership with the Election Agent and Treasurer
- Establishing local and regional targets and monitoring implementation
- Voter contact operations
- Volunteer recruitment and training
- Managing volunteer phone banks and door-to-door canvassing
- Recording and inputting canvass data and adjusting strategy
- Ensuring that the candidate and campaign maintains a high profile
- Managing postal vote and Get Out The Vote campaigns
- Motivating people to vote and volunteer
- Organising meetings and events
- Executing Election Day operations
- Delivering a comprehensive programme of fundraising events
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
The position offered is a full-time, fixed-term post (3 months). The normal working hours of this post will be 37.5 per week, at times to be agreed with the Campaign Manager and Strategist, but the key to this role is flexibility as political and campaigning priorities can change; working hours will of necessity be varied and flexible. Candidates should be high energy, outgoing, enthusiastic, and willing to work long hours.
This post may be suitable for those wishing to work on a job share basis. If you would like to apply on this basis please state so on your application form.
To download a full job description, please visit www.womensequality.org.uk/jobs.
Closing Date: 28 February 2017
Interviews will take place on 2nd/3rd March 2017.
Ideal start date: 6 March 2017.
For more information email email@example.com or download the full job description from http://www.womensequality.org.uk/jobs.