Date Added: 15 February 2017
: 15 March 2017
Job Title: Associate Consultant
Working For: Teneo Blue Rubicon Public Affairs
Award-winning communications agency, Teneo Blue Rubicon, is looking for an Associate Consultant who will support a range of its public affairs accounts. Our clients include Google, AstraZeneca, Eurostar, Prudential, National Grid, and Asda.
THE ROLE OF AN ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT ENCOMPASSES:
- Working across a range of sectors, updating consultants on political, policy and media developments which are relevant to our team;
- Producing research and insight on policy and political issues, feeding into the campaigns we run for our clients;
- Preparing detailed new business research to help us to grow our business;
- Preparation of regular - daily or weekly - bespoke monitoring reports for our clients;
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in corporate communications including in social media and digital communications.
OUR NEW ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT WILL HAVE:
- A strong interest in political and current affairs, corporate communications, and the media;
- Excellent writing skills, ability to produce reports and research digests to short timescales;
- Experience in a relevant role either in politics, Parliament, or a public affairs team;
- Strong IT skills;
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well in a team;
- A keen desire to learn and develop their career.
Closing Date: 15 March 2017
Applicants who are invited for interview will hear back from us shortly. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as an appointment may be made before the stated closing date.
Please send us your CV and covering letter, setting out why you would be suitable for the role, to Talent@teneobluerubicon.com.
Due to the volume of applications received, only candidates who are invited for interview will be contacted.