Date Added: 15 February 2017
: 28 February 2017
Job Title: Media Monitoring Officer
Working For: Conservative Campaign Headquarters (CCHQ)
Salary: Competitive salary dependent upon experience
An opportunity has arisen for a Media Monitoring Officer to join the Press Office at CCHQ. The Media Monitoring Officer will ensure Conservative MPs, Cabinet Ministers, and staff are informed of the latest broadcasting, print and online media coverage. The Media Monitoring Officer is expected to produce updates and summaries that are comprehensive and completed to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will:
- Monitor broadcast, print and online media for breaking news and political developments
- Produce and distribute regular media summaries
- Produce transcripts of political interviews
- Liaise with and support Political Press Advisers
- Assist with other Press Office tasks as required
Capabilities and skills required:
- A degree or equivalent
- Highly developed written and communication skills
- Strong IT skills and a knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- A commitment to the Conservative Party
The ideal candidate will have some experience of working in a political environment.
Closing Date: 28 February 2017
If you have the skills required to succeed in this role, please visit www.conservatives.com/work-for-us, and then download our application form in Word format.
Please submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to HR Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ.