Date Added: 16 February 2017
: 6 March 2017
Job Title: Programme Coordinator
Working For: School 21
Salary: £18,846 - £23,376
School 21 is an exciting new school in Stratford. With two key aims at the heart – to create an environment where students produce beautiful work that is of value to the world today and to prepare students for success in the twenty-first century – School 21 is redesigning and transforming the face of education.
We have a commitment to acting as a hub of innovation in education, sharing our key learnings beyond the school in order to help shape the education space. As such, School 21 receives hundreds of visitors every year, in the form of teachers, interested parties from the world of business, and members of the local community.
We are now looking for a member of staff who will be able to coordinate these visits and also the fundraising effort needed to support the innovation in school. As such, the Programme Coordinator will be responsible for relationship building, events and development.
• Event planning and management;
• Working with the Director of Partnerships to create compelling written propositions to fund and launch new projects and programmes;
• Liaising with multiple stakeholders and coordinating their involvement with the school;
• Writing reports based on information collected from project evaluations and research;
• Administrative duties, including diary management and data entry as required;
• Gathering regular stakeholder feedback to help promote continuous improvement;
• Ensuring that interactions and activity with partners are recorded appropriately using our contact relationship management software.
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Strong written and verbal communication;
• Outstanding organisation, prioritising and planning skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and to work to deadlines as required;
• Reacts positively and promptly to changing situations and requirements;
• A natural and confident networker who seeks and establishes impactful relationships which will grow the school community;
• Interest in the education sector and issues surrounding social mobility.
For full details: http://media.wix.com/ugd/fb5fbd_14dc95118d0a4da9b72301aa7a0ad0bf.pdf.
Closing Date: 6 March 2017
Start date: Tuesday 18th April.
Interview date: W/C 13th March.
Please complete the online application form which can be found at:
If you wish to have an informal discussion about this role, please email Debbie Penglis at firstname.lastname@example.org.