Date Added: 16 February 2017
: 10 March 2017
Job Title: Executive Assistant (temporary)
Working For: Aequitas Consulting
Salary: Dependent on experience
Aequitas Consulting is seeking a highly organised Executive Assistant to support the delivery of multiple clients.
It is a 3-month contract (full-time) with further opportunity for the right candidate.
• Respond effectively and courteously to routine correspondence and enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
• Coordinate and secure calls and meetings – including agendas, minutes and stakeholder liaison
• Undertake policy research
• Analyse and evaluate research and interpret data, ensuring key issues are identified
• Prepare, and present results both orally and in writing e.g. for client meetings, briefing notes for meetings, articles and press releases
• Monitor Sub-Saharan Africa news
• Advise and guide the team on policy issues
• Competent use of IT including Microsoft Office, email and internet to: draft correspondence and reports; set up and maintain spreadsheets and undertake research
• Make travel arrangements
• Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
• Undergraduate and post-graduate degree in International Relations, Development Studies, African studies or similar
• Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Experience working on Sub-Saharan African development and/or political issues
• Project management experience
• Experience working in a consulting environment
Closing Date: 10 March 2017
Interviews will be hold on a rolling basis until the posion is filled.
The role requires an urgent start.
Please send your CV, cover letter and 300 words on a recent news story/event to Abigail Morris - Senior Consultant at Aequitas Consulting. Email: Abigail@aeqglobal.com.